blogarama.com Blog-Watch Blog Listings Blog Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory Lessons From The Linen Closet: A Bright Picnic

Friday, June 19, 2009

A Bright Picnic


Being a Floridian, I have a weakness for bright colored designs. These napkins are called The Picnic Collection from Hen House. They are bright and cheery and make me want to sit in the sun with a glass of lemonade, or a margarita (if I'm gonna be honest!). I haven't had a picnic in years, so these are very inspiring. I like that they are 100% cotton and easy to clean, which means they are great for indoors and outdoors. The different patterns are fun too. I'm on a solid color against white kick right now, some what of an obsession. Anything that is bright and clean seems to draw me in! I also like the green and yellow striped napkins below... Well since it's Friday I think i'll go home and start celebrating my weekend early. I'm hoping there is lots of sunshine and no rain, which seems to be a weekend theme these past few weeks. If its nice, i'll go have a picnic with my new napkins at the beach tomorrow. Oh and I can't think of anything better to go with my picnic napkins, than one of these... They seem to match pretty well! A Margarita Martini, two of my favorite things put together. Does it get any better than that?? Hope everyone has a sunny and rain free weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the napkins! Love 'em! Perfect for even a Pacific Northwest picnic. How could your outing not be cheery and festive with these gems?! Great find!

    ReplyDelete